Rent Bounce Houses for Birthday Parties and Festivals
Children are endowed with a virtually endless reserve of energy. Years ago, some of the world’s greatest scientific minds collaborated in an attempt to harness this boundless source of energy. While their experiments were an utter failure, the inflatable energy-capture device they developed inadvertently became a huge success.
Known today as “bouncy houses,” these inflatable pods provide a safe, enclosed area for youngster to defy the limits of gravity and human endurance. Designed to resemble fairy tale castles, UFOs and other fanciful things, the bounce house is always a popular destination at county fairs and other outdoor festivities. If your party tent event is for children, or will have children in attendance, a bounce house will get the party hopping. Quite literally.
MadFoxParty provides the air compressor necessary to keep these inflatables inflated for maximum bounce. We also set them up and dismantle them, of course. Monitoring children for mid-air collisions, however, is up to parents.
Bounce House Rental Tip: Supervise Your Bouncers
Avoid overcrowding! It is all too easy for an unsupervised bouncy house to fill up with too many children. Usually, pandemonium ensues, along with various injuries. Not surprisingly, most bounce house injuries occur when there is no adult supervision. To keep everyone safe, we highly recommend you have an adult supervising your bounce house at all times.
Additional safety precautions:
- Do not turn off the blower until your event is over. The inflatable will deflate quickly without a constant supply of air, causing injury to both children inside and possibly damaging the inflatable.
- Adults should stay out of the bounce house. They are usually too heavy and pose a risk of injury to small children if they bounce or fall into a child.
- Avoid mixing bigger children with smaller children in the bounce house. As with adults, larger children can easily injure smaller children by bouncing into them or falling on them.
- Do not allow children to bring food or drink into the bounce house. Besides the possibility of spilling it inside the bounce house, it is a choking hazard for children to have food and drink while jumping around inside a bounce house.
- Body slams, somersaults and flips should not be allowed inside the bounce house.
- Make sure children at your event do not bring any sharp edged toys into the bounce house and that they remove their shoes.
- Since many children have been inside the bounce house prior to it being set up for your event, we suggest you have your children wash their hands and faces after playing in the bounce house to minimize the possibility of any infections from other children.
See also: A Parent's Guide to Renting a Bounce House.
Contact our Wisconsin event specialists for more information on our bounce house rentals in Milwaukee, the Fox Cities and Madison.
Madison Party Rental serves the Madison area and surrounding cities, including:
Cottage Grove, Dane, Deerfield, Dodgeville, Cambridge, Fitchburg, Fort Atkinson, Janesville, Kegonsa, Lake Mills, Middleton, Mt. Horeb, McFarland, New Glarus, Pine Bluff, Spring Green, Stoughton, Sun Prairie, Oregon, Paoli, Verona, Vermont, Waterloo, Waunakee, Whitewater, Wisconsin Dells
Fox Cities Party Rental serves the Fox Cities and nearby areas, including:
Allouez, Appleton, Ashwaubenon,Chilton, De Pere, Door County, Grand Chute, Green Bay, Greenville, Kimberly, Kaukauna, Little Chute, Manitowoc, Menasha, Neenah, New London, Oshkosh, Stockbridge, Winnebago, Winneconne, Wrightstown
Brookfield Party Rental serves the greater Milwaukee area, including:
Brookfield, Bayview, Brown Deer, Delafield, Elm Grove, Fox Point, Franklin, Germantown, Glendale, Grafton, Greendale, Hales Corners, Lannon, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, New Berlin, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Port Washington, River Hills, St. Francis, Shorewood, Sussex, Wauwatosa, Whitefish Bay